It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of your booking and that no variation or modification of this agreement shall be effective unless accepted by both Beth Thompson Bartlett of Tidal Creations Photography and you, the client, in writing. By paying your nonrefundable booking fee you fully agree to our terms and conditions.
• PORTRAITS: A non-refundable sitting fee of $95 is required at the time of booking.
• WEDDINGS: A non-refundable booking fee 25% of the package is required at the time of booking.
ie: 25% of a $2,000 package = $500
Dates are reserved only when this deposit is paid in FULL.
• PORTRAITS: There is no travel fee for Location Portraits within 60 minutes of Pimpama 4209. Anywhere over this time will incur a travel fee of $15 per extra 30 minutes intervals (to and from the Location).
ie: Location is 2 hours away from Pimpama travel fees = $60 (1 hour extra travel each way).
• WEDDINGS: There are NO travel fees within the SE QLD and Northern NSW region up to 2 hours travel from Pimpama 4209 EXCLUDING ISLANDS.
• Anywhere further will incur a travel fee of $15 per extra 30 minutes intervals (to and from the Location).
• All travel during your Wedding Package is part of your allotted coverage hours
ie: Ceremony to Portraits to Reception
• ISLAND WEDDINGS: will incur standard Barge Fees.
• DESTINATION WEDDINGS: travel fee's including accommodation to be confirmed at time of booking.
BALANCE PAYMENT: Full package payment must be finalised not later than 14 days before the booking. If you have added products to your package full payment is to be received for the items before they are sent to the lab for processing.
INSTALLMENTS: The remainder of the TOTAL DUE (minus the booking fee) can be paid in installments of your choice. The package must be paid in FULL no later than 14 days before the wedding date.
YOUR IMAGES: Even though I may take A LOT of images there are times where some don't work out. These images will NOT be given to you, as they are inferior. I will provide you with as many images as possible in the time given depending on your package.
• Images on USB: Images are High Resolution minimum 240dpi.
• Online: ALL images from your session will be uploaded to our online gallery as a Private Album with a password. If your Portrait Session doesn't come with a USB you will be sent a DropBox link that you can download your images from.
• Storage: Your images will be kept on external hard drive for a minimum or 1 year and a maximum of 5 years. They will also be available on my website for as long as the website is online. Please note that external hard drives DO NOT last forever and as with all technology can become corrupt over time. It is up to your discretion to also keep copies of digital images. There is a $25 replacement fee for lost images.
PRODUCTS: I offer a range of Products and they all come from reputable, high quality labs. You will be sent a preview of Photo Albums or Collages and will need to approve them before they are sent for processing. You acknowledge and agree that Tidal Creations Photography has no control over the environment in which your photographs are kept and that colour photographs, in common with all sensitised material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy which is further reduced when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight, heat or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will last longer if displayed under good lighting conditions.
• Delivery: I will personally deliver your products to you if there is reasonable travel.
• Postage: If postage is necessary all freight and postage fees be paid by you, the client.
• Guarantee: I offer an INCREDIBLE Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your items, I will do whatever you need to make it right at the studios cost. This also includes postage and accidental damage!
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS: The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, Hair & Make Up Artists, etc are you, the clients responsibility. We can organise these for you and some packages will include them. These additions will be added to your invoice and must be paid in advance. If the invoice is not paid for prior to commencement of the photographic services, photographic coverage may be reduced or the session may be cancelled or rescheduled. If the session is cancelled the Booking Fee is NOT refundable.
VIEWING & WAITING TIME: Processing and editing of images takes time, especially during busy seasons. Please register on the website with your email and when your online album is available a link and password that will be provided for you.
• PORTRAITS: A maximum of one month waiting time for you to see your images. It is then your choice of which images you would like as a part of your print package if it is your package. You can add your photos to you favourites and then we will access the website for your chosen images and the processing will begin. Digital images will be available within the one month.
• WEDDINGS: During the waiting time you will be contacted with proofs to ensure you are happy with the processing. I do my best to have your images processed and sent to you as soon as possible please allow three - six months from the wedding date.
PRODUCTS: Products have a different delivery time frames. Photo Albums can take longer than standard prints but generally no longer than one month. I will let you know delivery time once they have been ordered. Time is also dependent on you choosing your images.
CREATIVE LICENSE: Tidal Creations shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. My judgment on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct, due to changes of the weather and the availability and willingness of subjects. I will do my best to honour requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
You agree your images can be used on my Website, Social Media and for Advertising.
If you do not want your images to be used please let me know in writing.
REPRODUCTION: You have copyright and permission to print your digital images at your choice of retailer. I do not take responsibility for any colour impurities or quality for any image printed by other labs. You also have full permission to share your images on social media and other personal websites. It would be greatly appreciated if could you credit Tidal Creations Photography or tag my fanpages if you are given the opportunity.
EXCLUSIVITY: Beth Thompson Bartlett and any chosen assistant if booked will be the ONLY professional photographers at the venues specified. If I am booked and you still require the Tidal Creations style, I have a team of associates to photograph for you and I will process the images in my style. I will share with you a choice of photographers and their portfolios to choose from. This photographer will still have the same exclusivity as I would. If you have chosen a single photographer package there may be times I need to bring an assistant. This is at NO CHARGE to you, but you will be advised. At times I may have student photographers willing to photograph your wedding. I will contact you to make sure you are ok with this and again their will be no charge and you will also receive their images in your package. They will need your permission to use the images.
I do not mind if your family and friends want to take photos at your wedding, but I do ask that they be respectful of our boundaries.
I will carry out your session with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond my control including faulty material, equipment failure, loss of digital files, unforeseen loss or damage to digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Tidal Creations Photography or professional laboratories employed by me (that is not the fault of Tidal Creations Photography), industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or major weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the photographers from completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Tidal Creations Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Tidal Creations Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
• If Tidal Creations Photography has to cancel cover for reasons beyond our control, (death, injury, sickness or major family related issues) I will offer a replacement photographer. If you are not happy with the replacement photographer I will refund all monies paid including the Booking Fee.
• If You, the Client cancels:
MORE THAN 3 MONTHS NOTICE: full refund minus Booking Fee
LESS THAN 3 MONTHS NOTICE: 50% of all payments received refunded minus Booking Fee.
• Dependent on cancellation situation I may allow the Booking Fee to be transferred to another Photography Session but cannot be used for any Print Products. This is up my discretion and if I will advise you in writing if you will be eligible.
PRIVACY: Your details will be stored on a private internal database ONLY. Should you wish to have your details removed from my database please let me know.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE: Tidal Creations Photography is covered by AAMI for Public Liability Insurance which required by most venues.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IT IS REQUIRED TO BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE YOUR SESSION OR WEDDING.