It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of your booking and that no variation or modification of this agreement shall be effective unless accepted by both Tidal Creations Photography and you, the client, in writing. By paying your non refundable booking fee you fully agree to our terms and conditions.
• PORTRAITS: A non-refundable sitting fee of $95 is required at the time of booking.
• WEDDINGS: A non-refundable booking fee 25% of the package is required at the time of booking.
ie: 25% of a $2,000 package = $500
Dates are reserved only when this deposit is paid in FULL.
• PORTRAITS: There is no travel fee for Location Portraits within 60 minutes of Pimpama 4209. Anywhere over this time will incur a travel fee of $15 per extra 30 minutes intervals (to and from the Location).
ie: Location is 2 hours away from Pimpama travel fees = $60 (1 hour extra travel each way).
• WEDDINGS: There are no travel fees on Wedding Packages within the SE QLD and Northern NSW up to 2 hours travel from Pimpama 4209. EXCLUDING ISLANDS.
• Anywhere further will incur a travel fee of $15 per extra 30 minutes intervals (to and from the Location).
• All travel during your Wedding Package is part of your allotted coverage hours
ie: Ceremony to Reception
• ISLAND WEDDINGS: will incur standard Barge Fees.
• DESTINATION WEDDINGS: travel fee's including accommodation to be confirmed at time of booking.
BALANCE PAYMENT: Full package payment must be finalised not later than 14 days before the booking.
If there is a balance on your Package for Products full payment is to be paid before item is sent to the lab for processing.
INSTALLMENTS: Your booking fee is due in FULL but the remainder of the TOTAL DUE can be paid in installments of your choice. The package must paid in FULL no later than 14 days before the wedding date.
YOUR IMAGES: It is the discretion of the photographers to provide you with quality images. Even though we may take A LOT of images there are times where some don't work out. These images will NOT be given to the client as they are inferior. We will endeavour to provide you with as many images as possible in the time given for you to choose from depending on your package. We will provide a minimum of 50 images per hour.
Images on USB: If your package contains digital images they will be provided on USB or via DropBox. Images are High Resolution minimum 240dpi. If you purchased PRINTS or BOOKS only you will also receive High Resolution copies of the images used via dropbox. These images will need to be downloaded within 1 week of receiving the email.
Storage of Images: ALL images from your session will be uploaded to our online gallery. You have the choice of a locked or open album. If you choose a locked album we will provide you with a password.
Your images will be kept at our studio on external hard drive for a minimum or 1 year and a maximum of 5 years. They will also be available on our website for as long as the website is available. Please note that ALL external hard drives DO NOT last forever and as with all technology can become corrupt over time. It is up to your discretion to also keep copies of digital images. There is a $50 replacement fee for lost images and a USB fee which will depend on the size required.
PRODUCTS: We offer a range of Print Products and they all come from reputable, high quality labs. You will always be sent a preview of Photo Albums or Collages. You will need to approve this preview before the item is sent for processing. You acknowledge and agree that Tidal Creations Photography has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept and that colour photographs, in common with all sensitised material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy which is further reduced when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight, heat or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will last longer if displayed under good lighting conditions.
We will personally deliver your products to you if there is reasonable travel. If postage is necessary all freight and postage fees be paid by you, the client.
There will only be a refund or replacement if the product is faulty. Item must be returned to the studio no longer than 14 days after receipt.
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS: The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, Hair & Make Up Artists, etc are you, the clients responsibility. We can organise these for you and some packages will include them. These additions will be added to your invoice and must be paid in advance. If the invoice is not paid for prior to commencement of the photographic services, photographic coverage may be reduced or the session may be cancelled or rescheduled. If the session is cancelled the Booking Fee is NOT refundable.
VIEWING & WAITING TIME: Processing and editing of images takes time. A password will be issued allowing access to your images within the secured client area. Please register on the website with your email and a password that will be provided for you.
• PORTRAITS: A maximum of one month waiting time for you to see your images. It is then your choice of which images you would like as a part of your print package if it is your package. You can add your photos to you favourites and then we will access the website for your chosen images and the processing will begin. Digital images will be available within the one month.
• WEDDINGS: Your images will be uploaded to our website once processing is finished. During the waiting time you will be contacted with proofs to ensure you are happy with the processing. Though we endeavour to have your images processed and sent to you as soon as possible please allow up to three months from the wedding date.
• PRODUCTS: Our products will have a different delivery times. Photo Albums can take longer than standard prints but generally no longer than one month. We will let you know delivery time once they have been ordered. Time is also dependent on you choosing your images.
CREATIVE LICENSE: Tidal Creations shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations and poses used. Our judgment on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct, due to changes of the weather and the availability and willingness of subjects. We will do our best to honour requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
REPRODUCTION: Tidal Creations Photography gives you permission to print your digital images at your choice of retailer. All labs have different colour settings in their printers and print colour and quality will vary. We do not take responsibility for any colour impurities or quality for any image printed by other labs. We have chosen professional labs that will ensure your images retain the same quality as what you have been given digitally.
Tidal Creations Photography also gives you permission to share your images on social media and other personal websites and asks for you to credit Tidal Creations Photography or tag our fanpages if you are given the opportunity.
EXCLUSIVITY: Beth Thompson Bartlett and/or Craig Bartlett will be the ONLY professional photographers at the venues specified. If we are booked you still require the Tidal Creations style we will hire an associate to photograph for us and we will process the images in our style. We will share with you a choice of photographers and their portfolios to choose from. This photographer will still have the same exclusivity as we would. If you have chosen a single photographer package we may feel we need to bring assistants AT NO CHARGE but you will be given notice of this change. At times we may have another “second shooter” and we will contact you if this is to happen. We do not mind if your family and friends want to take photos at your wedding but we do ask that they be respectful.
FORCE MAJEURE: We will carry out your session with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond our control including faulty material, equipment failure, loss of digital files, unforeseen loss or damage to digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Tidal Creations Photography or professional laboratories employed by us (that is not the fault of Tidal Creations Photography), industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or major weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the photographers from completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Tidal Creations Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Tidal Creations Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
• If Tidal Creations Photography has to cancel cover for reasons beyond our control, (death, injury, sickness or major family related issues) we will offer a replacement photographer. If you are not happy with the replacement photographer we will refund all monies paid including the Booking Fee.
• If You, the Client cancels:
MORE THAN 3 MONTHS NOTICE: full refund minus Booking Fee
LESS THAN 3 MONTHS NOTICE: 50% of all payments received refunded minus Booking Fee.
Dependent on cancellation situation we may allow the Booking Fee to be transferred to another Photography Session but cannot be used for any Print Products. This is up to the discretion of Tidal Creations Photographer and if we will advise you in writing if you will be eligible.
PRIVACY: Tidal Creations will store your details on a private internal database. These will not be made available ANYONE outside of Tidal Creations. Should you wish to have your details removed from our database please advise.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE: Tidal Creations Photography has insurance for personal injury, death & damage to property.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IT WILL NEED TO BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE YOUR SESSION OR WEDDING.